Debra Farrington's Pet Sitting Etc., Inc., is an insured and bonded provider of high-quality in-your-home pet sitting and dog walking for families who want professional and personal care for their furry family members.
Our pet sitters serve pet parents in Hershey, Hummelstown and Palmyra.
- dog walking
- dog sitting
- cat sitting
- vacation pet sitting
- puppy care
- and more!
We believe in giving back to our community, and we conduct a Presents 4 Pets drive each year, collecting new and used items for shelter pets. Most years we have delivered four carloads full of items!
If you would like to know more about us, check out this article in The Patriot-News.
" I have had pet sitters in the past with experiences ranging from poor to ok. Debra has far exceeded my expectations and I would honestly recommend her to anyone." -- Jason, Hershey
5 Things Our Clients Love About us!
1) Your security comes first. No magnets on our cars while pet sitting. No logo-embossed clothing. Sure, it's great advertising for us, but it's also a great way to alert burglars that you're away.
2) We've got you covered. If your primary sitter gets sick, has an accident or a family emergency, we've got backup sitters ready to step in without any break in coverage for your pets.
3) We've got time for you. If your furry family members need something more than a regular 1/2 hour visit, we've got the time, and we love hanging out with your pets!
4) No surprises in pricing. No "prices starting at xxx." No limit to the number of pets, litter boxes, or houseplants to be watered. Our prices are all-inclusive. No nickel and diming you.
5) We make things easy for you. Make your reservations, or check your reservations, online 24/7 if you wish. Pay by check, cash, or credit card--whichever you prefer. Contact us by phone, email, text message or our Facebook page.
We are currently seeking a part time dog walker. If you meet the criteria below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your experience or a resume. This is a part time supplemental position perfect for someone who is retired, or who has older children in school during the day.
- Available between 10-2 Monday through Friday
- MUST live within 5 miles of the Hershey Medical Center - no exceptions..sorry!
- Must have a cell phone with text ability and a computer with internet access
- Must be able to walk small and large dogs in all weather conditions
- Must have a reliable car with insurance and valid driver's license
- Must be 21 years or age or older
- Can make a commitment of a year to this part time position
- Must love dogs!! Prior experience with dogs besides your own is necessary.
- Must be able to work independently, be responsible and reliable, and have good communication skills.
- Position pays per visit done each day plus a mileage allowance.
Need to make a reservation?
Current clients: Use this link to log in to your account to update information or make reservation requests: https://www.powerpetsitter.net/login.aspx?bid=589